Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Sacred Ways Spring Canoe Trip

Dear Friends,

I trust you are grand!

We recently returned from the second Sacred Ways Kayak Retreat and I wanted to give you advance notice of the next one.

I sincerely hope you will make plans to join us.

The dates for the next river trip are March 6-9, 2007 and are now set. We have already taken ten of eighteen possible reservations and anticipate a sell out this time. Early bird pricing is just $345 per person. Regular pricing will be $395 after December 15th. Please let me know if you would like to attend so I can reserve your spot and get you that discounted pricing. Additional details will be provided to attendees with a right to cancel with full refund if requested before January 1st, 2008.

Cost includes admission to all ceremonies, kayak, paddle and life vest rental, first
night’s shared rooms at the Hacienda Hotel in Boulder City, NV.

Please contact me for further information as soon as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Be well.

Namaste,

Scott Ewing
bigskyewings@sbcglobal.net
(818) 679-7890

No comments: