Monday, September 1, 2008

A Message from Christo Pellani on the Upcoming Fall Retreat

Hello my brothers,

I writing to you since we have connected over the years in a conscious environment. I want to share with you an amazing experience that has impacted my life in profound ways... and I'm thinking of some of my brothers who may also benefit from it... you all came to mind.

 This event, called the SACRED PATH MEN'S RETREAT, will take place on the 4th weekend in October: THURSDAY, OCT. 23 (evening), FRIDAY, OCT. 24, SATURDAY, OCT. 25, and SUNDAY, OCT. 26 (until 3pm).

These four days are life changing.... an intensive spiritual adventure of self-discovery and growth with an awesome conscious community of men. The facility is a beautiful fully- equipped camp called "HILLTOP"  in the Malibu mountains,the environment is a pristine Chumash ceremonial site, overlooking the entire coastline, the food is great, the atmosphere is charged.  This is an opportunity to give yourself a change of perspective and insight into the process of becoming a better man – period! There are many experiential activities and processes at these retreats as well as plenty of time for reflection and integration...

Please check this link for prices, more info, and to register for the retreat:  http://www.menscenterlosangeles.com/sacredpath.htm

Some of the many insights I have received from my experience at HILLTOP include:

deeper understanding of my gifts to give to the world
improved communication in all of my relationships
enhancement of leadership and self expression qualities
tools to deal with issues around anger management
deeper understanding of my spiritual constitution
dealing with and overcoming self-imposed limitations and fear-based beliefs
and best of all for me... manifesting a FATHER who adopted me at one of the retreats!

Obviously I know that when good men come together they bring out the best in each other. Consider where you are in your life right now, and go within for a moment to ask your self if you’re ready for a breakthrough. Life has been very complex and has its seemingly endless challenges – and opportunities. This may be one  for you to  give yourself the gift of an opportunity to  move through your obstacles and grow into a new refreshed awareness of who you truly are.

Hey,  do me a favor  before you decide whether you want this experience.  Let’s discuss it. Trust me on this.... the retreat is a truly unique experience; it will change your life. I will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have...
Your friend and brother in spirit,   Christo Pellani

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO ANYONE YOU FEEL IS INTERESTED
Christo Pellani

No comments: