Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New My Space Page Dedicated to Timothy "Whispering Eagle" Aguilar

Hello Everyone,

A My Space page has been set up for Timothy Whispering Eagle Aguilar with the blessing of Timothy’s son Ziari. This is a place to celebrate Timothy’s life. I will do my best to post pictures of friends, family and symbols for everyone to share. If you have a picture that you would like to be posted, feel free to email it to me. I will also post videos of Timothy singing, drumming and dancing in the weeks to come. I’m just getting started. If anyone has a video to post, that would also be great. Please forward this email to anyone you think would like to be a part of this celebration and healing. Also, if someone would like to be deleted or added from this email distribution list, feel free to send the email request to me. The page address is: www.myspace.com/timothywhisperingeagle

Much Love and many blessings,

Sherry (Timothy's Love)

No comments: