Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dan Stanton on the Upcoming Fall Retreat

Dear Stephen,

The June Men's Center Newsletter was incredible! I read it from top to bottom. The article from Leonard Orr was a real eye opener and really made good sense to me. I have had the same feelings about our thoughts, our health and death. You have been incorporating earth, air, water and fire into you retreats for years. I think that is one of the main reasons we feel so good after the retreats.

My dad and I are confirmed for the Fall Retreat. We'll be coming off a full week on the Colorado River the week before. Since you're bringing back the Firewalker group from Texas, I'm going to try and get all three of my sons-in-law at the retreat. I would love to share the experience with all of my sons and dad together. That would be a retreat beyond imagination!

In brotherhood,
Dan Stanton

No comments: