Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Message from Andrew Soliz

Dear Brothers,

I am happy to say that once again we will be running sweats for the upcoming retreat in October. This will be our seventh year doing ceremony together. I have been honored to bring my loved ones to share their teachings as well. I hope to bring my cousin Thomas with me as well as Soldier Bear/Grandfather.

Since we met last, I have put together teachings from indigenous warrior societies from around the world with an emphasis on Native American cultures. I am grateful to say that Stephen has asked me to share this with the community this fall. We will be learning the Medicine wheel and its use as a tool in our lives for healing and direction.

The Medicine Wheel is a tool, a map of life and for life. It symbolizes the individual journey we all must take to find our own path. It is a physical manifestation of Spiritual energy, an outer expression of an internal dialog. It allows us to see what is going on inside us. It helps us with our vision to see exactly where we are and in which areas we need to develop to reach our full potential.

Along with an ancestral healing process and healing from the sweat lodges this will be a retreat of profound impact for us all. I look forward to seeing everyone again.

Peace,
Andrew

No comments: