Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Responses To Questions Asked at the Fall Retreat

1) Was this your first time attending the Retreat? If not, how many Retreats have you attended in the past?

Ans. Yes...found you on Google.

2) What did you like best about the Retreat?

Ans. Easy one - Sacred Breathing.
Also liked container time, Dr. Johnson's talks, Fred Sugarmans movement times, parenting class with Nick, the sweatlodge experience, and pretty much everything. Location is incredible!

3) What did you like least about the Retreat?

Ans. The discussion with Dan Franklin about relationships. Love Dan, but the discussion was not deep enough as
I would have expected. I seemed to align with Rob Bruce and Clayton Norcross(based on the comments that were said)...I wonder if they felt the same about the discussion as I did? I still think this topic is super important, just the way the discussion went did not sit well with me. Dan recorded it if you want to see what I mean.

4) What topic(s) would you have liked to have been covered at the Fall or future Retreats?

Ans. I have to trust your experience for this one. I am just enjoying the real growth as a man...the comraderie, the wisdom, and the truth that has been shared; The changes in my life and relationships as a result.

5) What suggestions do you have to make future Retreats even better?

Ans. I believe every retreat takes on a life of it's own, you plan it with all of your wisdom and experience and then present it as planned...the men make the retreat by being open and in the present and in the flow of the spirit. The power generated and passed between men is supernatural and the way it is supposed to be. Not really explainable to those who have never experienced it. We cry together, we laugh together, we are safe together, we heal and grow together. No matter what you do, that will still happen on the mountain when men come together in this way because the Tribe time covers anything that get stirred up or is in need of attention.

6) Would you consider attending another Retreat in Spring 2010?

Ans. I will.

No comments: