Sunday, May 2, 2010

Further Comments on the Spring 2010 Retreat

Hello, Doctor!

I know you’re beat and tired and probably trying to get home. I couldn’t hold back and/or wait to express my gratitude to you and your entire staff! The very first moment I happened upon you on your website, it was during my search for the address of a doctor who a friend referred me to. I came across you first only because of the fact you are in the same building as he is in Woodland Hills. So out of coincidence I opened your site and watched your videos. I cried, and was moved and touched like never before. I knew you were the one and only person I was looking for to help me in life and to find the Path I want to get to! I thank God for giving me the opportunity to meet a person who is not only extremely Intelligent, wise, and extremely experienced, but Most Importantly loves what he does and has a special heart that one in millions of people rarely have! I am not the only one who believes this; I know now after this weekend! Doctor, thank you so much for being the kind and caring person you are. First and foremost, before you are my doctor, you are my friend. What you expressed today for that boy was so moving that I was crying while you were standing with him. I want you to know you are extremely special to me and all of your brothers who are around you!! I am now lucky enough to be a part of that group! Also, these were the 3 most important and well-spent days of my whole life! Thank you, God, and thank you, Doctor Johnson!! See you tomorrow - I hope you have a safe trip back home!
- Manuel Valencia

Hello My Brother,
You know as well as I do that words are inadequate to fully express what transpired this weekend, and they are equally insufficient to express my gratitude for your gift and my appreciation for what we accomplished with your leadership.
I think the best way I can repay your generosity is to recruit some men for the October retreat. I'm already working on three leads, and many more will follow. If there is anything I can do to become more involved or to help, I know you won't hesitate to call me.
With love,
Your Brother,
- Jeffrey Young

No comments: